You would well to remember that our goal is to create a culture of faithfulness. This entails firstly, to lead all to realize the greatness of His love. We share Paul’s conviction that “Christ’s love compels us” and hence, “those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and rose again.” (2nd Corinthians 5:14, 15), and secondly, to lead all to realize that Jesus Christ is not only our Savior and Redeemer but also our LORD and King.
For “Christ is waiting with a longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His Church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own”(COL 69:1; Last Day Events 39:2; Lift Him Up 274:7.)
All in faithful partnership with God, accomplishing the final mission.
Leading all to partner fully and sacrificially with God.
Stewardship Ministries four focus areas for 2016-2020
- Growing Spirituality
- Mainstreaming of Stewardship
- Building Trust
- Empowering Partners
- 2017 Stewardship Itinerary
- SID Strategic Plan – adopted
- SZUC 2016-2020 Draft Strategic Plan
- Quote of the week
- Sermon of the month
- SID Annual PGTRS Report (New)
- Report Forms SE QUARTERLY MONITORING -KPISID Strategc Plan – adopted
- Report Forms STEWARDSHIP QUARTERLY
- SZBUC Evaluation Form
- 2017 FINAL T&O READINGS COP (1)
- 12 CALENDAR OF SPECIAL DAYS AND EVENTS (2016-2018)